Friday, March 23, 2012

FO Friday!

For the uninitiated, FO is 'Finished Object' for a knitter~ And here's mine! Need more knitting eye-candy? Clickie here for more to go to Tamisami's site where the FOs congregate!

This was knit in Knitpicks Chroma and regular black sock yarn. The pattern is a freebie from Paton you can download from here simply called 'Fair Isle Socks.'

Honestly, I started them last year,  stuck them in a Sockbug, and sort of...forgot about them.

O.o

Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful socks. Love them.

stitchin' girl said...

These socks came out so beautifully! I love the constrast of the colors with the black!! I would be tempted to wear them with shorts just so everyone could see them :o)

stitchin' girl said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I don't know how to answer questions there, so I thought I would answer here.

The hexies are for a blanket called the Beekeepers Quilt - so when I have lots and lots of them knitted, I will sew them together into a quilt.